When you book an Animal Communication Reading there are things that I require from you. Please email me the following information...
- Two clear photos - one of your animals face showing their eyes clearly & the other showing their whole body.
- Name, age, sex & known breed.
- Up to 10 questions can be asked for your companion e.g. are you happy, are you sore anywhere, what do you like/don't like, what can I do to make your life better/more enjoyable...
- Phone number I can contact you on after your preferred day & time is booked.
- Area you live in so that I can work out the time difference if any for the call.
If you have any questions about an Animal Communication Reading prior to your booking you can send an email
Questions about your animal companions health, their attitudes towards other family members both human & other animals, performance in the competitive arena, behaviour & environment are all welcome. The most important thing is to have an open mind. You must be willing to hear information from your animal companion that you may not want to hear.
No background information is required. I can find out things like how they feel about life, their purposes, concerns, attitudes, or enjoyments, but a reading is facilitated by you asking specific questions that are important to you.
You & your animal companion don't have to do anything while I connect telepathically from the two photographs that were emailed prior to the booked phone call. Answers from your questions I ask your animal companion will be explained to you on the call & this will most often than not give further impressions of the conversation.
You may see a positive change in your animal companion after the reading. They really appreciate us listening to them & if you can adjust to the things they have asked for they realise that you do care about their wants & needs. That alone can have a positive change in their behaviour & attitude.
Please note: I can't guarantee that the behaviour of an animal or the situation alters to the way you want it as this requires the willingness of the animal. They'll listen to you but the change in their behaviour is ultimately their choice.